sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2012

Anthem [Tokio Hotel, TB]

Anthem by Ema21
Bill is having trouble admitting that he's in love. Tom, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine. 
This is fic that doesnt really is long enough for long ranting. But after I read this, I thought that this atleast needs a little spot in my blog. Even when I'm just gonna but this here and say only a couple words.

Basically Anthem is only beautiful storytelling where everything is told really slowly and one thing at the time. And it has mostly Bill's toughts and how he saw what Tom did. Its deep in a really beautiful way and doesn't really have any plot, kinda. The plot is Bill figuring out the world and his relationship with Tom and thats it. Not complex, no hard feelings, nothing unnecessary.

But I just liked how simple and short and beautiful this was. There wasnt any stupid drama or any broken hearts. There was only two guys who love each other and the other one tries to find his place in the world. Yea.

It all was just so beautiful and felt like it all could broke any minute. Maybe breathtaking would be good word, I dont know, you tell me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti