keskiviikko 4. heinäkuuta 2012

Seaweed [Death Note, Mello/Matt, NC-17, death]

Seaweed by xxbeyondxbirthdayxx
Near's entertaining the lie, keeping Matt working for him, with the belief that Mello's dead. Mello, shadow of himself, thinking that Matt's dead too, suddenly takes revenge on Near just to numb the pain... and finds Matt in a condition he didn't expect.
I thought I had read all good MelloxMatt fics but I found one more. And yea. I just love those two genious and their games and chocolate and mafia and cigarets... I just love everythin about them because they have all the things I would love to have on my own characters. Yea.

Still this Seaweed. I don't really understand how that name has something to do with this fic but maybe it doesnt matter. Kira has died and Mello somehow survived from his death in that car (and it wasnt some stupid explanation, it was good) and then Matt has survived from all those bullets. But they both think the other is dead and their life is way too hollow until Mello decides to kill Near and tracks him down. In the end he doesnt kill Near but finds Matt and then the happy part starts. Okey. Near's destiny isn't so happy and so but yea.

There was lots of description that I fell in love with. I'm not gonna quote one cuz I read this on my phone and I'm too lazy to write the things here or find it via laptop. So anyways. There was some so raw things and how the writer didnt even try to make things little bit beautiful or nice. The things are written like they are and not changed to anything.

And then how they all made choices that affected to them and how their past affected to everything. Then all that together. Well this wasnt one perfectly written, really good quality piece but this was good in a way of imperfect way. But Seaweed wasnt bad still, the not so perfect things made it better and that way got more feeling in there. Yea.

But so fell in love with this that I don't even know what to say. Maybe I'm gonna go and read more fics from this writer. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti