tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

Do You Need Someone Or Do You Need Me? [Sherlock, Sherlock/Watson, PWP, NC-17]

Do You Need Someone Or Do You Need Me? by RemyDico5
Sherlock was not in love with John Watson. They were friends, the very best of friends and nothing more. Just because John smelled ridiculously good was no reason to believe it was otherwise.
Ou god. First Sherlock fic I have ever read. Really. And I dont really know if I should laugh or cry. This is.... weird, odd, strange or something. This whole fic. And I thought I just opened one normal fic with some plot and normal characters. But this is something entirely different.

Watson is on heat (or something) and Sherlock is jealous. John has to stay home for a week because he is on heat and Sherlock gets lonely and he cant think anything else than Watson. yea. And I so dont know should I say Watson or John but I think I'm gonna stick with Watson.

And all I got right now is a question "what the fuck did I just read?" This was really really interesting. I dont even know if I liked this or not. Well this was well written and all that shit but the plot and that heat thing and that Watson was able to get pregnant and the pill... And did I forget something? Dont know, dont care. You got the point.

Okey. The thing I learned was that I like these two and their relationship. I'm so going to read more of these two and maybe I'm gonna find a fic that I at least understand and like (not saying i dont like this) and maybe I can say more about the next one. Yea. And please, if you have one good Sherlock/Watson fic in your mind please comment its URL. I would really appreciate that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti