maanantai 16. heinäkuuta 2012

No Hablo Espinacas [Death Note, Mello/Matt, NC-17]

No Hablo Espinacas by Dlvvanzor
Matt wasn't entirely sure how he and Mello ended up stripping, getting deported to Mexico, and landing themselves in Mexican prison, but he was pretty sure that it still counted as FINALLY getting Mello to take him on an actual date. MxM oneshot.
First of all this fic is something I have read way too many times. Like really. And the bad thing about that is that I don't even like the whole fic. I don't like the humor and I don't like the scenes. The only thing I like is Near in the end. He is so lovely, ha.

But yea. So. These two goes to date for the first time and they want to do it really classy way. But then somehow they are forced to be strippers in that restaurant. And then ofc cops hit there and arrest every illegel employee there and you can guess what happens to Mello and Matt. And then just happens more stupid stuff. Yea.

But the thing why I don't like this is because the humor is so forced. I think this would be awesome if the story would have been told seriously and not comic way. At least then I would liked the humor and maybe even laughed.

Still I liked Near and his comment in the end. It was so good that someone said something to Mello and didn't do like he told to do. It was awesome. I have to take a quete from it.
You gave my dominos to the dog I talked Mr. Wammy into giving me. You got this dog so drunk that it threw up on my carpet. You told Mr. Wammy that the dog kept throwing up everywhere and he took it away.
So ou yea the best part of the fic. Still doesn't make it enough for me to do read over and over again. I don't even know why I have read this so many times. Maybe cuz I don't remember reading this when I'm looking for fics... Well maybe.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti