tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2012

Diagnosis: Heartbroken [Tokio Hotel, TB, NC-17]

Diagnosis: Heartbroken by Ainee
Feeling ill, Bill turns to his friend Doctor Schäfer for help. He is surprised to be diagnosed with heartache and even more so when he realises exactly who's causing it.
I don't like this fic. Well I liked the first chapter and that was the only reason why I even read this. But the other four chapters arents so good. It kinda feels like the writer didnt give as much attention or thought to the others like they did for the first one.

But it all starts with Bill sitting in kitchen and talkin to Gustav about how he is not feeling to great and Gustav comes to conclusion that Bill is in love with his brother. Gustav meant all that as a joke but Bill took it seriously and realized that he is in love with Tom. After that twin's realationship goes to downfall because Bill doesnt want Tom to know. But in the end they figures everything out and the fic ends with Bill talking to Gustav again.

Well the plot is good and I like it. It doesnt just jump from this thing to another and it has reasons why everything goes like they are suppose to. But then come these little things, like when Tom found out how Bill is in love with him and how after a few minutes he has way too big urge to kiss his brother and that totally comes out of nowhere. Ofc after that there was comment from Tom's point of view about how it all was new to him and he hadnt thought any of it before. But those little things afterwards doesnt really help when it happens just after he disvered something and its like "He likes me and ou my god I like him too even when I didnt know it a minute ago", no, it just doesnt sound good.

And then they just starts going monology in their heads without any reasoning and tries to figure out how it all can be possible... Okey other fics have this too and I still like them but it just doesnt fit in this one. It feels like everything has to have an explantion right away and it cant wait until the scene is over. It doesnt feel right that first you think kissing someone first time ever and at the same time you start thinking how you got that point. No. It doesn't work that way.

Okey, I don't wanna just diss this fic, I wanted to say something good about this one. The hard part right now is to find the good in this one that isnt the way too awesome first chapter where everything is so funny and good and well written and so on. It is masterpiece if you compare it to the rest. I really, really liked it and then I read it over a couple of times just because there was enough humor to keep it light but at the same time there was deep thinking and other good things.

And just because of that first chapter I read this again today. And now I like this even less but I like the first chapter even more. Sounds stupids and it is stupid but whatever. At least the writer can write they just didnt have energy to write the whole fic with the same quality. But well, this is just my opinion and someone else could think it all is friggin masterpiece but whatever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti