tiistai 3. heinäkuuta 2012

After The World Fell Down [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17, violence]

After The World Fell Down by Zephyras
Naruto has been fighting a war for the life of his neighborhood for the past four years, with no end in sight. His world is violent, arbitrary, and ruthless, but it is simple. It makes sense. And then Uchiha Sasuke screws everything up. AU, Modern. 2010 SN EXCHANGE FIC.
I didn't have any ideas about this fic when I started to read it. First I was kinda disapointed but after awhile I really started to like this. The weird thing is why I started to like this so suddenly but to me it doesn't really matter at all. It's a fic and  I liked it and thats the most important thing.

But the plot basically is Naruto and his friends trying to get rid of the yakuza that has come to their town. They have been fighting a long time and hadnt really gotten any further with anything. But then yakuza (Orochimaru) hires a new guy and this new guy is better fighter than the earlier people and things start to change. Ofc this new guy is Sasuke and he and Naruto are always fighting and then there is this this kiss.. And you can guess the rest.

Okey. I really liked how this was written how good it was and how it there was only the main thing and the fightin wasnt so over portrayed. Everything had limits. Then the characters werent some miracle guys who can survive from anything. They got bruises, they went to hospital because of the bruises and they died.

I also liked how everything affected to everything. How Naruto missed his friedns who had died and how they were still part of his everyday life. It felt real and got under your skin. Then came Sasuke's influence and that really affected to Naruto even when they didnt do so much but you could still see it there under almost every sentence.

What I didnt like was the ending, okey how they got out new life and such was good but it everything was so easy. Everything went so smoothly like there wasnt happening anything. One minute they were dieing and the next minute they were dancing and partying. It all felt too easy and felt like there werent any consequenses with their "new life". I don't know how to explain it to you without telling the whole ending, but I think you get it when you have read it.

Ou yea. I know this has... what 33 000 words (?) and its still an oneshot but so what? Its good and totally worth for reading. Well if you have enough time to read that long oneshot : DD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti