tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

Bill Kaulitz and the Chocolate Factory [Tokio Hotel, TB, PG]

Bill Kaulitz and the Chocolate Factory by Kishmet
The Kaulitz Candy Company hasn't opened its doors to visitors in decades... but Bill Kaulitz, its young proprietor, is about to change that with five highly coveted golden tickets. These tickets might also change Tom's Trumper's life in ways neither Tom nor Bill expected.
Ou god. I love Kishmet's fics. She is such a good author and really writes so well I can't do nothing but love the fics she has made. Really.

And this one is kinda copy of that story where that poor boy finds a golden ticket and gets a tour to the candy factory. But this one doesnt quite follow the same plot. This kinda happens 200 years or something later (cant really remember but something like that) and Bill is the head of the chocolate company. And he invites five new people there and shows the factory to them.

I'm still not gonna spoil the fun and tell you everything about the tour in that factory or anything. The only thing I wanna say is that nothing is as you think it is in this fic. Well ofc Tom and Bill's relationship is but thats just how it has to be. XD

Anyways I really, really liked how Bill was so antisocial with everything and how he really didnt know much about the modern world. He lived in this old kinda world but he was still the romantic Bill that is the real Bill. Yea.

And Tom.. Okey. Maybe Tom was little bit ooc but that didnt matter. He was still Tom and did things for Bill and tried to make everything okey for Bill and so on. The other characters... First I didn't like David Jost but in the end he was good guy after all and I really liked him. Gustav and Georg.. Well I liked them and all. There wasnt really enough to really say something about them but I still liked them.

Then I liked the plot. It wasnt the same as the ordinary story. It was different but there were some things that were kinda the same. The most I liked was how it was all different but at the same time it was the same. I cant really explain it, you would have to read it to understand. It just was so Kishmet thing to do and she made it so well and I fell in love.

Yea. Totally worth for reading. Its not even long. There is only five chapters so go and read it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti