tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

Conditional Reflex [Death Note, Mello/Matt, NC-17]

Conditional Reflex by MsMattJeevas
Matt is finally back with Mello but he's ignoring him. However, it seems that Mello's childhood experiment, based off Pavlov's dogs, can get Matt's attention directed at him with a mere whistle. MXM AND ALL COMPLETELY SMEXY LEMON!
I have this feeling that this fic can never get old. Really. This has been awesome everytime I have read this and I think this is gonna stay awesome forever. Yea.

And there isnt an actual plot but this isnt a PWP fic either because this isnt just sex. But Mello tries his own examine to Matt. He started it before he left the Wammy's and he continues where he left when he and Matt reunite. The whole thing is Mello giving Matt a hard on only with a whistle. Yea. And its working in this one. I'm not kidding.

This is awesome cuz... Well you have to read to find out why, no way in hell I'm gonna tell you why. I like this a lot and I have read this way too many times and I'm still gonna read this again and again and if there is one reason why to read this is that I love this and I have read this more than twice because I just don't do that so often.

What else? Ou. The boys arent really ooc or anything. They are good written and everything works. So yea. Ou god. This was useless update but right now I don't give a shit. Read this and be happy that you read this. Yea. Thats it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti