perjantai 6. heinäkuuta 2012

Dreams Aren't Real [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17]

Dreams Aren't Real by Dashel
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke every night. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely?
This fic has so many things you can guess before they happen but still doesnt ruin the fic, at least, it didnt ruin it for me. It was fun and somehow those things still had some surprises with them. And ofc there are also lots of things you couldnt have guessed before.

But the plot is pretty simple. Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke and those dreams starts to affect to his life a little bit. First they are these innocent ones where he tries to catch Sasuke but after awhile they start to talk and develops a new bond. The dreams chance everytime their relationship chances and then everything chances all over again when Naruto cant stop dreaming or when Naruto finds out that dream-Sasuke is the real Sasuke. And everything feels just right.

Dreams Aren't Real actually has three parts in it that together have those 15 chapters. Its logical when I new part starts always and blahblahblah. But I liked that decision very much. It kinda gave the fic a rythm and everything went with those three parts.

Anyways... I have nothing to say about this fic XD No really. I don't know what to say. I read this about a week ago and havent figured what to say. This isnt cliche which is awesome thing and I really like about that but other than that I have no idea.

This is or isnt one of those fics that just takes you and you cant stop reading. I liked to read this but I didnt really fell in love with this. But this still is good and totally worth for reading and maybe I'm gonna read this again. Okey, there was one part I really fell in love with and it was the ending. I couldnt guess it beforehand it all came to me in litte pieces and that hold it together and made it good to me.

I also loved Itachi's part in this one. How he still was so important in Sasuke's life even when Sasuke had killed him before. And this really felt so natural in that ninja world that no character wasn't even ooc. Dreams Aren't Real doesn't really have any bad sides and maybe thats the reason I don't know what to say about this. It just has to read and figure out on your own. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti